Implement outreach programmes, including but not limited to:
• visiting vulnerable groups and communities to conduct needs assessments,
• mobilize community members, and develop targeted interventions;
• conduct awareness raising activities on specific topics such as child labor, child welfare, and disaster management.
• Create recruitment zones spanning the country.
• Identify and begin collaboration with social work-related Institutions in each zone.(TESWEP)
• Already three Regional TASWO offices has been opened; Pemba, Zanzibar and Kilimanjaro. Engage students and practicing social workers in each zone, actively recruiting them as associates TASWO members.
• Develop a database to better track and maintain contact with members and related institutions at the national level.
Organize targeted short courses from which TASWO members can gain specialized knowledge and skills; issue certificates of attendance for these seminars and workshops/symposium.s
• Institute refresher courses for practicing social workers.
• Establish HIV/AIDS-specific training programs for social work students, including aspects of HIV prevention and impact mitigation.
• Collaborate with schools of social work, both in Tanzania and internationally, to introduce Web-based training programmes.